Fun

Fun
Fun

February 14, 2014

Maulana




This Maulana is a good for nothing bigot who just gives his opinions and backs out when asked valid questions on a political and historical basis. When asked about Kashmir, he said he "does not know the background". What kind of a scholar is he?

And first of all, let me tell this Maulana that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had to leave his hometown Makkah for Madinah, with Hazrat Abu Bakr, spending 3 nights and 3 days with almost no food in a cave to escape persecution. Seeing such an effort and necessity for the Hijrah, I would like to tell this Maulana that he is entirely wrong on an Islamic bases and contradicts with the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad. Moreover the Quran encourages the act of Hijrah to escape persecution in 2:218, 3:195, 4:894:97 (a direct rebuttal of Maulana's argument), 8:728:74, and so goes on. Maulana Sahab! Let me tell you one thing, I am a bigger scholar than you. Beards and hats dont prove your knowledge, your thinking does.

Secondly, the Quran explicitly lays down the Two Nation Theory in Surah Kafirun "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.". So Maulana Sahab, please lend your beard to me as I am a bigger Maulana than you.

Lastly, you talked about the "rights" of the Indian Muslims.  Do you not notice the rapes of your "sisterly" Muslim women in Kashmir and Assam? Do you not notice what these Hindu Nationalists did in 1998? Did you not notice how you are being manipulated to suit the interests of the anti-Muslim Hindus? Shame on you Maulana. Shame on you. I hope I can sit with you and discuss this. You are absolutely wrong in your opinion, absolutely wrong.

Pakistan Zindabad, Do Qaumi Nazriyah Painda Bad

"No force in the Heavens or on Earth can destroy Pakistan." - Jinnah

0 comments :

Post a Comment